Youtube not working?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
?so its not an isloated problem?

Well so far only two people have complained (you're one of them).. Yesterday I checked mytube and IE; both were working without a problem.. I think the other user mentioned today that he could get the vids to work on 3g, but not with wifi... Might be a temporary bug

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Well so far only two people have complained (you're one of them).. Yesterday I checked mytube and IE; both were working without a problem.. I think the other user mentioned today that he could get the vids to work on 3g, but not with wifi... Might be a temporary bug
oh well

akthelonelyman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Its a youtube problem.maybe only in certain regions.nothing to do with Windows phone or mytube or metrotube as I couldnt play a video from my laptop running windows7.mytube developer said it in an email response and I checked it.
And if I search "youtube down" there are many complaints of similar nature over past 2 days.hoping google gets it noticed

torbach1

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi Everyone:

I've had this issue along with the inability to use any other video applications including Netflix, Hulu Plus, and even the build in Video Camera, which records but shows a still based on what you started filming while the seconds of the video tick by, and then crashes during saving of this video. It appears I'm missing some codecs ever since upgrading this particular, network unlocked versions of my Lumia 1020. I've tried everything I can to restore it to WP8, but nothing is working. If anyone resolve this issue, please post.

Thanks a lot!
T1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans