Windows Phone / Nokia commercials on tv

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I was just watching Turkish television, and I was amazed:

First, there was a commercial of a bank app, and at the end, it showed logo's of App Store, Google Play AND Windows Store!

After a while, the Lumia 630 commercial came on!

Finally, Microsoft is promoting stuff! Do they air Nokia / Windows commercials in your country too? In The Netherlands, none at all :( Only thing I saw: an information booklet of a university, and on the page with the info about the mobile website, they used a yellow Lumia 920 to preview the website :p

Draganta

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Its a good development, I wonder if it will affect the sales in those countries!

My country is messing up. The biggest electronics store MediaMarkt put the Lumia 1020 next to a Galaxy device in their brochure. The Galaxy had a huge label on it saying 21 megapixel camera, perfect for photos! and the 1020 had nothing there, only saying that it has a 4.1 megapixel camera in the description (yes, you read it right, it said 4.1 and not 41). You think they do this on purpose?

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Its a good development, I wonder if it will affect the sales in those countries!

My country is messing up. The biggest electronics store MediaMarkt put the Lumia 1020 next to a Galaxy device in their brochure. The Galaxy had a huge label on it saying 21 megapixel camera, perfect for photos! and the 1020 had nothing there, only saying that it has a 4.1 megapixel camera in the description (yes, you read it right, it said 4.1 and not 41). You think they do this on purpose?

Sounds like it... also they could actually get into trouble with local trading standards people - they're not advertising it accurately.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven