Hate to see this...

Oliverspin

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft's new app "Video Tuner" received horrible reviews due to missing features and app crashes. I hate to see one if MS own apps rolling out with seemingly inadequate testing and design. This is turning into a trend.

horseybob

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Retuned a video today with no issues. Post some specific items vs. generics, pretty please so that they can constructively be validated and then addressed ��

pahutakz

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
They judge the app quickly. My two lumia devices do not have any issues. Just blame your device not MS if you have problem.They do not just appreciate it instead blaming MS.

LumiaWorld

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Not surprised with this at all. Most of the WP users are like spoiled brats... They keep on whining and whining without even trying use their brains.

LumiaWorld

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm not saying that it's entirely the customer's fault... It's just that sometimes they just keep on whining without even trying to read the requirements or something of the app...

Oliverspin

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Not surprised with this at all. Most of the WP users are like spoiled brats... They keep on whining and whining without even trying use their brains.

Personally, I'm not that bothered by this, but my point is that it's a big bummer for MS. I'll tinker around and find a fix, but that's not great if everyone has to do it. Sadly, the bulk of customers don't want to have to "use their brains" and will leave the OS if they have to problem solve so frequently.

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Okay, app works fine if its installed on Phone memory. But, Why MS has not allowed it to be installed on SD card? If they have tested its failure on SD cards, why didn't they enable force-download on Phone memory, like other app developers do? They could have mentioned that SD card install is not supported in Details/Descriptions of the app. Users had to waste 40 MBs of the data because those info were missing and MS has to accept these blames. To add, I had seen the application was updated the very next day of publish and guess what they still have not included "NO SD CARD INSTALL" description in details or Force Download to Phone Memory option/message.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos