What pains you most in Windows Phone?

D M C

Jul 7, 2014
Visit site
I forget to mention
What pain me most is "Resuming" Screen on WP.

Official MS apps(Music, Video & Games), seriously terrible apps I ever used .

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I forget to mention
What pain me most is "Resuming" Screen on WP.

Official MS apps(Music, Video & Games), seriously terrible apps I ever used .

This I can agree with - I really don't like to see the Resuming... screen when I'm using Skype or something similar. I hope they can optimise these apps so we don't have to see this.

FederCobra

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
big pain is make a playlist in xBox Music, put inside 20 songs, come back to XM after 10 minutes and discover that it becomes a playlist of 120 songs… remove the 100 songs, close the app and find them again there.

Pierre Blackwell

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
For me is the lack of marketing to the general public on just how good this OS is. It's not general knowledge like iPhone and Android, and its not even being mentioned when customers are looking to buy a new phone. Yet when those of us who own WPs and are familiar with the ecosystem explain it to others they revel in finding out about it.

FederCobra

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
For me is the lack of marketing to the general public on just how good this OS is. It's not general knowledge like iPhone and Android, and its not even being mentioned when customers are looking to buy a new phone. Yet when those of us who own WPs and are familiar with the ecosystem explain it to others they revel in finding out about it.

it is like when someone make a new app, if you look to the spot tv they usually only mention iOS and Android. "You can find the app in your App Store and Google Store"…. they forget about us… more crazier is to think than microsoft own xBox, so basically every app for game that support phone or tablet, like bf4 should be in the WP store, instead always and only Android and iOS. At least Rockstar make his app for WP too.

vepac

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
it is like when someone make a new app, if you look to the spot tv they usually only mention iOS and Android. "You can find the app in your App Store and Google Store"?. they forget about us? more crazier is to think than microsoft own xBox, so basically every app for game that support phone or tablet, like bf4 should be in the WP store, instead always and only Android and iOS. At least Rockstar make his app for WP too.

that is one of the reasons why I am happy to see ABC and Disney make apps for us. Such as rising star and frozen freefall.

wp_nerd

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Hardly any app support for 1080p screens !!

The large font & button size on nearly every app including Nokia apps look totally absurd on high res screens. Only official MS apps seem to have this nailed (and ofcourse the wpcentral app).

Wish this would get sorted asap !

JeetDesa

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
App support...dat is wat pains me....no good apps and games(clash of clans specifically)are available on WP..those which are available are practically a joke..they run way better other OS than on Windows...oh and yes we need to be patient for everything we get cause its mostly in BETA dat is never updates(Instagram)...

iamakii

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Hardly any app support for 1080p screens !!

The large font & button size on nearly every app including Nokia apps look totally absurd on high res screens. Only official MS apps seem to have this nailed (and ofcourse the wpcentral app).

Wish this would get sorted asap !

I'm with you with this! But not all MS apps have support too e.g. XBM, office apps. 😂

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven