Yeah I know many say all the important apps already exist but important is in the eye of the beholder.

So I ask that WPCentral members add their voice in business forum discussions about WP support. And post links to some of those as they find them in forums they frequent so others can participate.

I'll start with American Express. They have been giving lip service (PC for lies) about having a WP app on the way for over a year. Well it doesn't take that long to convert an iPhone or Android app.

Here is a thread in their support forums: https://community.americanexpress.com/thread/1777

Please take the time to join and post a "vote" to add WP support in that thread. You don't even have to use an Amex card and since anyone might at some point, its not bogus to give an opinion.

I get a little sick of so many businesses telling individual customers that we don't need an app since they provide a phone browser interface. Yeah, right. Show me in your proposal for the Android and Apple app where you stressed they weren't really needed.

Don't forget to post links to discussions at other business forums asking for WP apps.

Thanks.
    Guytronic, HeyCori and SheliaE like this.
    09-16-2014 12:32 PM
    This is a great idea. I asked Daniel just yesterday how we can use social media to get businesses to build apps for WindowsPhone. Let me know what I can do to help. For now I will "vote" on the amex thread.
    Guytronic likes this.
    09-16-2014 12:44 PM
    Done.
    HoosierDaddy likes this.
    09-22-2014 03:10 PM