How do I see all my pending meeting invites?

vallis

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Is there something similar to iOS' calendar inbox? I am in the process of trying to convert a very large large law firm to Windows, but meeting invites is a sticking point. iOS pools together all your pending invites in the calendar, but Windows Phone seems to expect you to find the invites within the calendar itself. Is there a way to view all pending invites so the lawyers can simply view them at once to respond to them?

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Is there something similar to iOS' calendar inbox? I am in the process of trying to convert a very large large law firm to Windows, but meeting invites is a sticking point. iOS pools together all your pending invites in the calendar, but Windows Phone seems to expect you to find the invites within the calendar itself. Is there a way to view all pending invites so the lawyers can simply view them at once to respond to them?

Dont believe you can easily, But in settings you could pick the calendar to show only, invite's . I use Chronos calendar app and you can use a filter to view.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss