1 year after launch, our game has 10x more downloads on WP8 than iOS and Android

Robson Siebel

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello!
I decided to make a post with details about our game Tap Master Mondrian, the first we released, one year ago, and how it ended up having way more downloads on WP8 than on other platforms.
I'll get into the details of why I chose to make a game for WP8, what the download numbers were for the three platforms and how much money I made on each. I also talk about how I marketed the game and why I think the game ended up being way more successful on the arguably smaller platform.
Hope the information is useful, and if you'd like to know any additional information just let me know.
Full post with graphs and numbers can be found here

Thank you everyone who downloaded the game and Windows Central for posting about it at the time :)

Pratik Patra1

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Oops, I'm using the app, maybe that's why it didn't show. I read the article,I think the app featured once in the Indian store as well if I'm not mistaken.

fitchalcyone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Great read and awesome news! Your game has occupied and frustrated me for many hours, haha.

I'm looking to eventually publish a game and want to make it exclusive to Windows, at least for a bit. Your results encourage me to keep working at it. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs