Viber error "Invalid Number"

Tonyss90

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Dear my friends,

I'm using Nokia Lumia 930 and when I'm trying to install viber, it's says "Invalid Number" I add another number it's work just for 5 minutes and it's blocked again, I try a new number of my friend, it's blocked also within 5 minutes.. Now my phone is without value, I can't use viber on it, I can't talk to friends with it etc.. I write to the Viber and they said me "Your number is blocked automatically due for spam.." I don't know why, I say to them tell me the facts and they do not say anything, I use numbers for the first time I swear I never chat to anyone coz just 5 minutes in disposal.. So please anybody help me ?

wp_ss_20150729_0001.jpg

maajids

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. I did mail to viber support, but they are the worst support i ever emailed. Seems like that have no idea what's going on. Let me know if you got the problem fixed. Thanks:angry::angry::angry:

Tonyss90

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I don't think our problem gone fixed, maybe in New Year they will delete all of the blocked list.. I cannot understand them why they block my numbers, I never use them... They make me to hate this app, What's app is better, they are serious and they never block users numbers..

Miki67

Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
Dear my friends,

I have read your topics about the invalid viber number. Actually I have had the same problem with my Microsoft Lumia 535. I have tried several times to install Viber, and every time I got the same message "Invalid Number". Luckily I have found the solution which is very simple, but on the other hand very efficient. Just one needs to change your network and the solution appears like the lucky star. So please do not throw away your Nokia Lumia 930 or some other Iphone. You only need to change your Network or WiFi and try to install your Viber, and after that everything will go smoothly. I hope so that will help you to solve the problem. Hi to everybody.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos