I recently deleted a video from my Lumia 630. However, when I go to Video, an image of the video still appears on the "Collection" tab, saying "Resume video". Of course, when I attempt to play it, an error occurs, saying that the video can't be played (because it doesn't exists!). Any idea how to remove the history of the video? I tried restarting the phone, but it doesn't work. Thank you and appreciated.
    07-12-2016 09:27 AM
    I recently deleted a video from my Lumia 630. However, when I go to Video, an image of the video still appears on the "Collection" tab, saying "Resume video". Of course, when I attempt to play it, an error occurs, saying that the video can't be played (because it doesn't exists!). Any idea how to remove the history of the video? I tried restarting the phone, but it doesn't work. Thank you and appreciated.
    You're on windows phone 8? I would suggest updating to windows phone 8.1 - you would get more features and possibly this situation would be resolved
    07-12-2016 10:59 AM
    No, of course I am not. I am on Win 8.1.

Edit: Oops, it seems I have posted in the wrong thread, then. My mistake. I have now made the same topic in the proper thread. Moderators can delete this one.
    07-12-2016 11:40 AM