I have a nokia lumia 920 with the screen and touchscreen totally broken.
    When i connect to my pc i can retrieve pictures and movies but i'm not able to retrieve sms,whatsapp chats and my many contacts.loggin on to my microsoft account there are only a few contacts but my phone has many more contacts.do you know a tool to retrive my data from my windows phone 8?!
    regards
    08-02-2016 02:51 PM
    I have a nokia lumia 920 with the screen and touchscreen totally broken.
    When i connect to my pc i can retrieve pictures and movies but i'm not able to retrieve sms,whatsapp chats and my many contacts.loggin on to my microsoft account there are only a few contacts but my phone has many more contacts.do you know a tool to retrive my data from my windows phone 8?!
    regards

your contacts and message are automatically backed up with your email account - the email account you used to set up your phone -so when you get a new windows phone and sign in using that same account, your messages and contacts will sync back

Whatsapp chats cannot be backed up unfortunately
    08-03-2016 01:07 AM
    First Of all Try To Get Backup if you can , otherwise your data would be lose and , for your problem you have to contact customer care of Microsoft
    08-03-2016 04:51 AM