Anyone who came to the world of windows (phones) due to this?

vidhyasome

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vz9gUmH0kg

When I dint have enough money to get one, I used to think some day I will get one.

The UI was so nice..

Since then, it has been like watching your best friend try to be someone who everyone else likes and now ended up being abandoned by them all.

Just got nostalgic.

Elky64

Jun 2, 2017
Visit site
Did not come because of that, more enticed when my son got his Lumia 920. Now all is fading away and will be only a memory, for me personally anyway.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I came from WebOS and after getting my first Windows Phone I was like wow. But... You know

It wasn't that add though that brought me here.

kaktus1389

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately there wasn't much done in terms of ads here where I live but I did come over for the UI and I expected to have regular updates - I couldn't update my android device to 2.3 back then and that got me kinda angry as Froyo was not the best version of Android so i got me a Lumia 630. Well, at least I still have security patches and my Lumia 950 is still working well enough, I do miss 8.1 design language just a bit though.

Sent from mTalk on Lumia 950

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I had a Sony Xperia X1 that ran Windows Mobile 6.5 at one point but it was when I saw a review of the Lumia 620 (running Windows Phoe 8) that I traded in my iPhone 4 for a Windows Phone and became a fan. I liked the form of the phone, the bright case and I really enjoyed using the OS. The built in social media integration for example was great.

I have since stuck with Windows Phone, for better or worse (usually worse). I did try Android but I didn't like it. There was just something about the Lumia 620 that made my enjoy using the device. I still have the phone and, at one point, it was the bestselling phone in the country where I live (Thailand).

How times change.

Here's the review that swayed me:

https://www.engadget.com/2013/02/07/nokia-lumia-620-review/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven