BlueAnt T1 Giveaway

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
We recently reviewed the BlueAnt T1 Bluetooth headset and found it to be a nice, rugged headset. We haven't had a giveaway in a while, so what better time than the present.

It's also been a while since we did a "show us your home page" discussion over in the forums. So we decided to kill two birds with one stone. If your interested in winning the T1, simply join in on this discussion and share your home screen. If you're not sure how to capture your home screen there are tons of methods such as MyMobiler or Shake and Save.

We'll let the discussion run until 7:00pm PST on August 11, 2010 and randomly choose on post to win the T1. You do have to register to participate (a painless process that starts here) and we'll post a "braggin' rights" announcement later that week.

Here's my current home screen.

medium.jpg

Last edited:

xd1936

Jan 7, 2007
Visit site
My last cheapo Motorola headset died a month ago, this would be awesome. While I haven't been on Windows Mobile since January (My Original HTC Touch died, I made the switch to WebOS) I still would love to be considered! I listen to every podcast, and am pretty stoked for WP7. I dunno if I'm good for the contest, but here you go :)

Unknown_2010-06-08_184830.png

jh20001

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
My great tony stark screen. The wallpaper moves as you slide from right to left, focusing on a different character. The lockscreen has a nice intro to it as well using S2U2 ^^

ScreenShot1.Jpeg

melvynadam

Mar 1, 2007
Visit site
My Home Screen

My Spb Mobile Shell screen is all I've seen in months. I used to have a very souped up "Today Screen" but never see it any more.

This is the 3 pane home screen I use right now:

kraski

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
I've won a few things, here. So, I'm exempting myself from being eligible for any of the prizes. But here's my Throttlelauncher home page:

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
While the contest period has passed, feel free to continue to post your screen shots. We've got some sharp looking screens out there!

We'll have a post later today up showing off the winning entry.

coffeemike

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Not to resurrect a dead thread, but looking back at these makes me a) very glad I owned iPhones for the last howevermany years, and b) VERY glad for the Metro UI I now have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss