Hey all,
    Since the venue pro just became available on AT&T I want to pick it up, but im not sure which size to get. I know that the success rate with Micro SD cards is hit and miss (or maybe not anymore?) anyone have any suggestions for what cards work with the Venue pro?
    05-06-2011 12:08 PM
    Amazon.com: SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Memory Card (Bulk Package): Electronics

Works but is a bit pricey. I personally haven't swapped out cards, so it's anecdotal for me.
    05-06-2011 02:25 PM
    I'm using a SanDisk Class 2 32Gig.

Regarding ordering on Amazon, there are some scams out there- I did receive a counterfeit SanDisk from once seller that was not only a fake but smaller than advertised, so be sure to check the feedback and buy from a reputable dealer.
    05-09-2011 08:12 AM
    Follow up question:

Once I get my new card what do people recommend for moving my data over? Will a standard copy and paste through a computer work? or does it need a little more finesse than that? Or do I have to just do things the old fashioned way and re download everything?
    05-14-2011 11:59 PM
    The card has to be installed in your phone first. After installing, you do a hard reset so the phone recognizes the memory. Then you need Zune on your PC to sync media; music, video and photos. Can't really move anything else to your phone.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    05-15-2011 01:18 AM
    I just used a 16 GB Patriot Class 4. Worked like a charm, though I have yet to test the wifi issues......
    05-16-2011 09:36 PM
    couple weeks late here but this article + comments details a known working card (amazon link) and method of installation.

Are Dell Venue Pro issues related to microSD cards? I turned mine into a 32GB model | ZDNet
    06-03-2011 08:16 PM
    I used a Transcend 32GB Class 4. So far so good.
    08-08-2012 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD