just got my Incipio NGP case!

jamesdean74

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Titan a little over a week ago, and was bummed about the case choices. I finally found some choices from Incipio, I've had a few Incipio cases before with my old iPhone 4, and loved the material and the protection offered. They have 3 different cases available, and I chose the NGP case, as that is the same one I had with my iPhone. It is a stiff flexible material, and offers protection from falls, as I dropped my iPhone a number of times with no damage. Mine is the translucent mercury color, though they also offer black in this case style. The fit and finish are great, all holes line up perfectly and it fits as a properly designed case should. I can definitely recommend this case 100%. It only cost 19.99 with free shipping, I ordered last Wednesday and got it today, not bad with the holiday weekend and the post office being closed yesterday. Feel free to ask any questions about the case, I'm glad to have it protecting my beautiful new Titan!

ps- please disregard the dust you see on my phone!

will_solo

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Looks to be a really nice case. I was thinking about going incipio myself but I got the CaseMate Barely There case from At&T cause I had a 25% off coupon for accessories. I personally wanted Seidio but they dont plan on making anything for the Titan. Oh well.

peestandingup

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
How's the power button feel with the case on? Is it easier to press?? That's one thing I really don't like about my Case Mate tough case. I still have to "feel my way" to make the power button depress.

ilifecomputer

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
A similar styled generic case I ordered prevented my mic from working properly and it sounded worse than it normally does. Has your affected the way you sound to others? I may order the exact same case; i like the way it looks. Thanks in advance.

jamesdean74

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
so far, I feel that the power button is still a little difficult, I still have to press it right on, but I'm starting to get used to it.

As far as voice quality, it seems to be the same as before, I had 5 phone conversations today, and 2 of them kept saying "what?", but that is about what I've been experiencing since before the case.
Just as a side note, I was having random reboots quite often until I deleted the HTC apps off the phone, so far so good.
Also, I am a bit disappointed by the call quality, makes me miss my iPhone a bit, not the small screen, but I had gotten used to the quality phone function, I love the Titan, but damn. Well, I have a few more weeks to decide whether to keep or replace.

ilifecomputer

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
op, I feel you. I also miss reliable voice quality of my iPhone. Loving wp7 so much so much I may stick around, though. Ok so I just got my NGP in the mail and the holes for both noise reduction and mic are misaligned. How are yours cut?

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

jamesdean74

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
my case holes are actually aligned perfectly.

However, I said above I deleted HTC apps and reboots stopped....... Well today I had another 2 random reboots. Really thinking about returning to at&t and trying something else.

ilifecomputer

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I should add some initial impressions since it was this post that led to my ordering the titan NGP. Besides the minor alignment issues, the case is pure quality.

I did email Incipio about my gripes with the mic hole and they were super nice and fast to offer a replacement. A+ in my book so I will also add a huge recommendation from me. It is a great case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon