BodyGuardz Armor Carbon Fiber for HTC Titan

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I ordered me one of these from the WPCentral Store.

dave-blake-albums21-71.jpg
dave-blake-albums21-72.jpg

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...ource=vb_wp&utm_medium=content&token=eB_VFWQR

Very nice skin it was easy enough to apply to my Titan, I installed it yesterday so I have had a full day to play with it. It is sticking well to my device not pealing up at all. This skin kit covers about 90% of my Titan it will really help prevent scratch without adding bulk. This is not a case so I expect it will offer little drop protection. I am very impressed with the look and feel of the clear screen cover. The screen cover went on well fits very nice. It has a slightly stick feel to it so it's not as smooth as not having a cover at all. This screen cover feels like it will last a long time. I have had screen covers in the past that feel thick and stiff dont feel like they will say on. This skin cover is not at all like that. It has almost a rubbery feel to. This screen cover feels like it has almost become part of the screen its on there that securely.

Whats in the box:

dave-blake-albums21-73.jpg

Screen cover, Back Cover, Instructions, Cleaning cloth, Squeegee, and Moist Cleaning wipe

dave-blake-albums21-78.jpg
dave-blake-albums21-77.jpg
dave-blake-albums21-76.jpg
dave-blake-albums21-75.jpg
dave-blake-albums21-74.jpg

Finished product:

dave-blake-albums21-80.jpg
dave-blake-albums21-79.jpg

My total score on this is a 8.5 out of 10. I like the look and feel so I will keep this on my Titan. The Screen cover is of exceptional quality and is a good selling point for this skin. I might have been happier with the clear skin the carbon fiber look is something I like but this skin doesn't really look like Carbon Fiber to me. I have a pocket knife made of CF so I know what it looks like this is close but not quite the look I was hoping for. My other gripe is that the bottom of my Titan is not covered at all. I understand why they did this it would be easy for someone to accidentally cover the mic hole if your not paying attention. I would prefer that area be covered it seams to me like they could have done something to protect it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa