32 GB SanDisk MicroSD

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
The cheapest I can find it is $32.00, so $19.99 is a real good price. Just be careful if you are buying from eBay, I have seen post where people bought a name brand, only to find out it was a counterfeit product from overseas.

the_fly68

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
The cheapest I can find it is $32.00, so $19.99 is a real good price. Just be careful if you are buying from eBay, I have seen post where people bought a name brand, only to find out it was a counterfeit product from overseas.
This is from a website called 1saleaday.com. I've ordered from them before so I think they're pretty legit. I knew I hadn't found that good of a price before.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
This is from a website called 1saleaday.com. I've ordered from them before so I think they're pretty legit. I knew I hadn't found that good of a price before.

Let us know how it works out for you.

I always check online stores out at resellerratings.com. They seem to be ok. They don't have the best rating, but it's not bad. feedback is listed:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/1_Sale_a_Day

Adyhooper

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
ScanDisk is very popular micriSD card company that made 32 GB microSD card. This microSD card support high speed data transfer facility. I want to but this one for my android phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12