Boxwave screen protectors -- buyer beware!

caspian1010

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I placed an order for some Boxwave screen protectors being advertised as fitted for the Lumia 900:

Nokia Lumia 900 ClearTouch Anti-Glare - Award winning anti-glare screen protection and enhancement for your Nokia Lumia 900. True innovation.

I received them yesterday, and there's simply no way these will work. They are cut way, way, way too small. When laying atop my Focus, the protector barely covers 2/3 of the screen...and the 900 is a much bigger phone. All three protectors that arrived to me have the same problem. The product number on the packaging (BWCT-NKC26) DOES match the product number on the receipt, so they sent me the right thing...but there's clearly an issue.

I've sent Boxwave both an email and a tweet as of yesterday evening, and have not heard back from them yet. In the meantime, buyer beware!

caspian1010

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Just to follow-up, I received the following from BoxWave last night:

"I am also sorry to hear that you're having difficulties with your item. I regret to inform you that we have found that the ClearTouches for the Nokia Lumia 900 have incorrectly been added on our website. Unfortunately, we currently do not carry a ClearTouch for this device. However, I have created a RMA# so that you may return your item for a FULL refund."

...and, while the products are still listed on BoxWave's Lumia 900 product page, the links to purchase no longer work.

So, good on BoxWave for returning my money...but a little disappointing none-the-less!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss