BT Headset

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I need to get a new BT headset for my 900. Any recommendations for one that has great sound quality, and works well with the voice recognition features? I don't listen to music much so I don't need stereo, but it needs to work with audio books. Can't wait for the Audible app!

Thanks

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Bose Bluetooth hands down the best Bluetooth I have ever had. Version 2 is A2DP compatible so it plays audio. It should work for what ever your listening to. It uses a simple button press to activate voice command no long press or extra steps. The in ear jell holds the device steady. I have a physical job I never have issues with it falling out of my ear. My picked is another story my Bose Bluetooth fell out of my pocket the other day fell 20 feet to the floor and still works perfect.

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Don't mean to hijak your thread LarryNJ .. But i figure why make a new thread.

i am also looking for a new Bt headset for my samsung focus and my future windows phone 7(8) devices . Ive tried the blue ant q1 and t1 but i dont like the whole exra steps to get to Tell me.. i usualy drive all day so noise canceling is a must and clear communication. One touch tell me commande is also a must..

Can i perhaps find said headset in the wpcentral store?

Thanks for any help given.

Last edited:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Don't mean to hijak your thread LarryNJ .. But i figure why make a new thread.

i am also looking for a new Bt headset for my samsung focus and my future windows phone 7(8) devices . Ive tried the blue ant q1 and t1 but i don't like the whole exra steps to get to Tell me.. i usualy drive all day so noise canceling is a must and clear communication. One touch tell me commande is also a must..

Can i perhaps find said headset in the wpcentral store?

Thanks for any help given.

I have 2 choices for you.

High end Bose T2 best bluetooth best sound quality, short battery life.

Midrange Jabra Wave+ good sound quality, excellent noise cancellation, great battery life
I Prefer the Bose but the I carry the Jabra for long days. The Bose has noise cancellation as well but its not as good as the Jabra.

I don't know if your in to stereo bluetooth devices but the LG HBS700 is one of the best devices I have I use it a lot enough that I am in my second pare. Its just not the most professional looking when I am around the office. I prefer a one ear bluetooth for office days.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I use a Plantronics 903+ stereo headset with my HD7. The sound quality is INCREDIBLE. Especially when you consider the price. It retails for around $90 and I got it 30% off. It sounds better than many $200 Bluetooth sets out there. It has a major function button on each ear. Left ear for phone functions(long press for TellMe) right ear for music(play/pause with one touch to start playing all music on shuffle) Power and volume behind left ear, built-in bass booster that preserves mids and highs, and it's designed not to fit tight in order to let you hear what's going on around you. It even pumps outside noise into your ears to help you hear when you pause your music. It only seems to pick up audio from Zune, though. I haven't tried streaming radio on it, but it doesn't work for YouTube.

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 choices for you.

High end Bose T2 best bluetooth best sound quality, short battery life.

Midrange Jabra Wave+ good sound quality, excellent noise cancellation, great battery life
I Prefer the Bose but the I carry the Jabra for long days. The Bose has noise cancellation as well but its not as good as the Jabra.

I don't know if your in to stereo bluetooth devices but the LG HBS700 is one of the best devices I have I use it a lot enough that I am in my second pare. Its just not the most professional looking when I am around the office. I prefer a one ear bluetooth for office days.

so the jabra wave would be the best bt earpeice i can buy off of wpcentral? https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...ource=vb_wp&utm_medium=content&token=_7k8Gt0D

i cant use stereo because i need to keep an ear open for dispatch trying to reach me over the radio. plus , my ipod is for my music and my phone is for everything else :)

Elvis7

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site

Adyhooper

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Bluetooth headset is very helpful in busy life system. I think Jabra bluetooth headset, it is Omni Directional type headset which has best Microphone Sensitivity but this bluetooth does not have any Battery Status Indicator.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99