Quibits Gel Covers,.... GOOD!

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I ordered and received my cover yesterday. I am very pleased with this purchase.

-The cover fits well.
-Adds grip
-Does not takeaway from the looks of the phone.

I purchased the 4pc gift set with cover, 2 screen protectors, 4-5in usb cable, little cloth bag...

The screen protectors are shaped and cut well, but are small... Leaves edges bare.... But this a kinda a plus for me. It is easier to apply as you have room to spare, not much, but enough and in my experience, covers usually lift up screen protectors that are edge to edge... The screen protector was also easy to apply, but I do have experience so as always YMMV.

The cable is good for desk or emergency use and the bag is good for the phone and/or accessories like head phones or chargers.

The gifts set is here for $10
Amazon.com: NOKIA LUMIA 900 4 PC GIFT ACCESSORY PACK - SOLID BLACK TPU GEL CASE, 2 SCREEN PROTECTORS, MICRO-USB DATA CABLE, QUBITS MICROFIBRE CARRY POUCH, IN QUBITS RETAIL PACKAGING: Cell Phones & Accessories

The covers start at $5.90
Amazon.com: NOKIA LUMIA 900 SOLID BLACK GEL SKIN CASE, IN QUBITS RETAIL PACKAGING: Cell Phones & Accessories

Beats paying $20-30 for each item else where.

r_wilkinson

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Is the case sticky? I am looking for a case that slides in and out of the pocket easily. It looks smooth but most of the comments say that it adds grip.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Still pretty slick to me. I have no issues with it in my pockets. I do use my back pocket
Or my jacket pocket...

It may look sticky, but it is not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium