Nokia Blue Gel Case

UOGamerGirl

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Any idea when they are going to get more of these? I'm not talking about the gel case that Amazon is selling, but the one that AT&T is selling. I haven't been able to find it anywhere else on the web.

Does anyone here know where else to look? Any rumors about when AT&T might get more of them?

Thx.

UOGamerGirl

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
:( My local stores have none! Bummer!

Now, you are talking about the *case* and not the *bumper,* right? Because my stores have plenty of the blue bumpers, but that is not what I want.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Every AT&T store that told me they had them had only the bumper. I finally just ordered two from an AT&T store and they're being delivered whenever they get back in stock.

UOGamerGirl

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Every AT&T store that told me they had them had only the bumper. I finally just ordered two from an AT&T store and they're being delivered whenever they get back in stock.
Hmm. Okay. That might be the way to do it then.

Of course, it would be easier if we could just order it online from the AT&T store, even though they are currently out of stock - that would be the same thing that you are doing, just simpler, imho.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Do the Nokia gel cases raise the device enough so the chrome around the camera doesnt get scratched if the phone is set on its back?

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah still waiting on mine. Right now I'm using a white case I got from Amazon and I might stick with it and give the blue to my wife.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo