Black textured pu leather back cover case

myusernames

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on a case that I purchased and am quite happy with. Below is my review on amazon and some pictures. If you have any questions, let me know. As you can see from one of the pictures, there are some defects in construction, but I will probably have it looking worse than that in a few weeks anyways.

Amazon.com: NOKIA LUMIA 900 BLACK TEXTURED PU LEATHER BACK COVER CASE, IN QUBITS RETAIL PACKAGING: Cell Phones & Accessories
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I purchased this case because I wanted something that added some protection (especially over the chrome on the back), but did not add much bulk. This case covers the back/sides well and goes a little past the top and bottom to provide protection if dropped on a corner. It also has a lip over the top of the phone, which protects the screen if laid down flat on the front. If you have ever owned a casemate barely there case (or something similar), then you know how this case fits. It is a single piece that snaps onto the phone, so there is no danger of your phone falling out if dropped.

The feel of the case is nice. It has the texture of leather, but it is obviously fake. I like it because it adds more grip to the phone. The build quality is on par with what you SHOULD expect from a case in this price range. Some people expect flawless construction out of a ten dollar item, but I do not.

Do not buy this case if you are expecting Otterbox levels of protection. Do buy it if, like me, you want some protection in case of a fall, but mostly want scratch protection and extra grip. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because while it is a great case for the price and fit my needs perfectly, build could be improved slightly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
back.jpg

side.jpg

top.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720