Xpress-on Cover

litcanada

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone managed to find the cyan Xpress-on cover at local stores in the Toronto area, or ordered online and received it (in Canada).

Thanks!

litcanada

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Nokia 710 Xpress-On Cover from - EXPANSYS Canada

Site is highly rated. eBay could be another source of picking up a new battery cover. I've held back buying a color back since I've read only the black version has the soft grip feel which I like.

I ordered 2 (cyan, white) from amazon.com, basically the same prices as expansys.ca, but they had both colours in stock, and shipped the next day.

I like the soft-touch coating of the black cover as well. There's some discoloration developing in the mid-section though (4 months-old device), hopefully the cyan / white ones will age better.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, my only know on gocellular.ca was it took a while to get my L900 cyan gel case from Vancouver to Florida (a long diagonal drive). But otherwise, satisfied with their price and service. They responded to my shipping inquiry (after 12 days) the same day. Case arrived the next day.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

trickym81

Jan 30, 2012
Visit site
I finally saw the white Lumia 710 in Future Shop this weekend and I loved it. I wish I'd bought that one instead of the black one. Does anyone know how the white X-press on cover looks on a black phone? I know it's glossy and not soft, but I actually like that.

Also, does anyone know where to buy one in Toronto? I'd like the official Nokia one if possible.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I know I saw some back covers a while back at a Rogers Wireless kiosk once, but I never checked the price. Also, I only saw Red and Yellow.

I don't know how the two-tone with white on black looks, but I have a blue back cover and it looks great on the black phone. Blue cover on the white phone also looks great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss