Advice on car stereo adapter

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Well, it seems my cassette car stereo adapter is dying so I'll be getting something to replace it soon. I'm going to pair this with a Lumia 710.

I'd really rather not go for another cassette adapter as they generally suck - especially on car stereos with auto reverse - and die fast. So I'm thinking about getting an FM adapter with Bluetooth (no wires woohoo!!)

So far, I've got eyes on this: GoGroove FlexSmart X2 which seems to be THE top product in its category on Amazon. A little pricier than I'd like but it does hands-free calling, charging and has a 3-year warranty, which is impressive.

Anyone has any experience with it or other recommendation I should check out?

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, it seems my cassette car stereo adapter is dying so I'll be getting something to replace it soon. I'm going to pair this with a Lumia 710.

I'd really rather not go for another cassette adapter as they generally suck - especially on car stereos with auto reverse - and die fast. So I'm thinking about getting an FM adapter with Bluetooth (no wires woohoo!!)

So far, I've got eyes on this: GoGroove FlexSmart X2 which seems to be THE top product in its category on Amazon. A little pricier than I'd like but it does hands-free calling, charging and has a 3-year warranty, which is impressive.

Anyone has any experience with it or other recommendation I should check out?

You're kidding right? :straight: You have a Lumia 710 and your car stereo has a cassette player? I was going to recommend a totally new stereo with AUX in, but then I thought, you think the $45 for the GoGroove is a little pricey... :)

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
You're kidding right? :straight: You have a Lumia 710 and your car stereo has a cassette player? I was going to recommend a totally new stereo with AUX in, but then I thought, you think the $45 for the GoGroove is a little pricey... :)

I know, I know... I would buy a new stereo, but I know nothing about car audio, so I wouldn't know where to start. On top of that, the many websites that have a compatibility checker don't have my car listed - a 2001 Daewoo Nubira; yeah, I know... :p

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Please post on the results of what ever you purchase. I'm getting a new(to me) car and the aftermarket stereo I put in my Olds wont go in the new car. So I'm looking for a good bluetooth too.

Adyhooper

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Today so many types of car stereo adapter are available in the market which are very easy to use. I have wireless car stereo adaptor for my iPod. Wireless adapter is very easy to use and plug in your iPod.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon