Help with NFC speaker choice

tcedwards

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I am looking for a nfc/Bluetooth speaker for my room. Being portable does not matter to me, what I want is to get able to plug this speaker into my other speakers I already have, so that the music goes to them too. I want nfc also, just because my phone (Nokia 822) is going to have it and I like the idea of it. I have looked at the JBL play up and the nokia play 360 speakers but I do not know if they will connect to my other speakers. My other speakers will connect with a normal 3.5 headphone jack cord. Does anyone know if any of these two Bluetooth speakers will connect to my computer speakers at home? To summarize I want a NFC speaker that will connect to my current computer speakers.

klcow

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
both the play 360 and play up speakers have 3.5mm inputs for connecting to wired audio sources. You can definitely use it as computer speakers

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I think he's actually inquiring about units that have a 3.5mm *output* so that if he wants a louder or fuller sound he can supplement it with his existing system, essentially turning his phone into the control unit for his home stereo wirelessly. I'm interested in this as well, as I would like to the same.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos