The Lights on but nobody is home

johnfishcurtis

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have a phone number for Nokia UK, that I can speak to someone human, who doesnt sound like they are on helium and actually understands what i need to sort out and that I can actually understand what they are saying???

Received my Nokia DT-900 wireless charger last week for my Lumia 920.

The charger light comes on but it does not charge my phone.

I have just spent 15mins on the phone to Nokia Support trying to explain the problem and so far I have been told to send my phone back with paperwork!!!
Told Nokia its the charger that is faulty, not the phone and I do not have any paperwork with the charger as they posted it to me 28 days after getting the phone (a free charger offer ran before Christmas).
Just before going "on hold" again i asked if I was paying for the call (i was), so I am awaiting a call back (still waiting after 30mins:eck:)

Why do Nokia have to make it so complicated???

ryker002

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to customer support of today. Its not just Nokia. Thats why we have these forums all over the net ahah. I'd check out the forum for the issue because I'm sure its been brought up before, otherwise if thats the issue then you can email Nokia support.

Would you mind explaining the whole issue?

johnfishcurtis

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Would you mind explaining the whole issue?

Phone upgrade to Lumia 920 begining of December.
Box had a sticker to register for a free Wireless charger after 14days of registering phone to the network.
Registered on 23rd December
Wireless charger turned up January 24th.
Light turns on charger when phone placed on it.
Phone does not charge when on the wireless dock.(tried several times, longest being 9 hours).
Rang support today, could hardly understand what the lady on the phone was saying, definetly not in the UK/EU.
Gave phone details as requested and explained the charger does not work.
Told to return the phone for technical to look at and include proof of purchase/receipts.
Explained the charger was faulty and I would like a replacement and I do not have any receipt/proof of purchase for the charger.
Put on hold for 2 mins.
Asked if I was paying for the call on my mobile and informed I was being charged. Said they would call me back.
Still waiting (12 hours later)

Very poor from Nokia.

ryker002

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Certainly sounds like it and im sorry to hear... I'm glad that didn't occur to me. What I would do is contact your carrier and see if they have any power over it, and give Nokia a second call where maybe you'll get someone with a IQ that can actually match up to yours.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99