Best Screen Protector Brand

Zokudu

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Currently have the Moshi AG Protector for my 920. It falls off all the time and makes the screen look very dull and muted. Looking to get a "wet" protector but don't know which brand to get. What are you're opinions on the best 920 protector? Just need the screen I'm getting a CC-1043.

Zokudu

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Going to bump this. Is there anyplace except ghost armor that will install a shield for me? The only kiosk near me doesn't have 920 body's in stock said it will take a month to get in.

randywintle

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I just put a skinomi on my replacement 920 and I love it. You cannot tell anything is there, the screen does feel slightly different, but visually there is no impact. I was able to leave the phone turned off for the full 24 hours because it was a replacement, I would suggest you find a way to do the same, it is the best results I have ever had from applying.

I got it on amazon. Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Nokia Lumia 920 Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Lifetime Warranty: Cell Phones & Accessories After my son dropped and shattered my 920 I purchased this and the nokia case to protect. Definitely recommend it!

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I think the matte (anti-glare) protectors feel the best. I have a universal anti-glare one from verizon on my trophy and it feels best. Your finger glides as easily on the screen as on the glass, or maybe even easier. I also have anti-glare protectors on my ipad, wife's ipad, wife's kindle fire, wife's kindle touch, and my kindle.

My wife has a zagg on her trophy, and it feels sticky. I just got an armor shield for my thinkpad tablet 2, and it doesn't feel as sticky, but I haven't installed it yet. I might look for an anti-glare one for it too.

All personal preference I think.

knowimagination

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I just got my Lumia 920 and it came with a full body protector from Xtreme Guard. I am actually really impressed with it especially for the price. I went to see how much it would be to get a replacement and they have a 60 percent off code on their website right now which puts it at $4 for both a front and back protector.

I will say that the wet install part may scare some people away, but it was actually very simple to do.

rocketboy

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
My Skinomi 920 arrived a few days ago but can't bring myself to cover this screen now. I just love the look and feel. Someone talk some sense into me. :)

Singh29

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
you should look into roboshields there really good I've got my shield from them for my iphone5. They also customize your phones too they're nice people to work with. I would highly recommend the if you really want to protect your investment. check them out at www.roboshields.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750