Nokia Purity HD for $49.99

tvolpe86

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
aren't these headphones no better than Beats? fancy looking junk compared to other brands out there that usually cost less than these heavily marketed fashion statements? but I guess for 50 it isn't so bad compared to 199

erzhik

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
aren't these headphones no better than Beats? fancy looking junk compared to other brands out there that usually cost less than these heavily marketed fashion statements? but I guess for 50 it isn't so bad compared to 199
I've heard people say that these are slightly better. But you are right, there are brands out there that give better sound but cost less than $120 (not sure if you can find something that sounds better and costs less than $50). Either way, it's a sweet deal. Got 2 so I could sell one for $50 profit.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
These headphones suck! But, you get a fantastic, removable three button controller that works perfectly with WP8, which makes the purchase almost worth it.

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
These headphones suck! But, you get a fantastic, removable three button controller that works perfectly with WP8, which makes the purchase almost worth it.

Ha they don't suck but they are not for audiophiles that's for damn sure. I'd say they are mid range based on reviews making the 50 price worth it.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I need a headset with a MIC. Would've bought some bluetooths but this was a great deal. Got the cyan for 50

Sent from something UHMAYZING using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05