Specify Calendar in Nokia Weather & Calendar app with DT-910

GraniteStateColin

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I recently bought the DT-910. After some initial trouble adding the Nokia Accessories section to Settings (I had to find a QR code link to be able to install it, because it doesn't appear in the Store and wasn't on my Lumia 928 otherwise), I was enjoying the Weather & Calendar screen saver for use with the DT-910.

However, it only lists calendar events from what I think must be my Windows Live Mail account. All I see are birthdays for LinkedIn contacts, which appear in my Live account. Useless. In fact, this calendar is turned OFF in the Windows Phone main Calendar app's settings precisely because it's useless data for me. I have 3 Exchange accounts which are the only calendars I want to see.

Does anyone know how to specify which calendar this app should use to populate its data? Ideally, it would use the calendar data as specified in the main Calendar's settings. But if it can't do that and can only show 1 calendar for some reason, then it should at least use one of my active calendars, not one that I've turned off.

Any suggestions? Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone using the "Weather & Calendar" screen saver and not having this problem where it only shows the Windows Phone mail account's calendar?

Thanks,
Colin

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I checked the Nokia forums since this seems to be more of a Nokia related issue, and didn't find anything regarding the calendar settings. You might want to post your question there as well and maybe one of their people will see it and can give you an answer. Good luck.

GraniteStateColin

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I posted over in the Nokia forum last week, but received no response at all. Does anyone else use the DT-910 and the Weather & Calendar screen saver app that is intended to be used with the DT-910? If so, you must have previously dealt with this problem. How did you solve it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs