Why is Seidio MIA in the WP Market?

Ek-Balam

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I have been a long time fan of Seidio products. My last four devices all sported Seidio cases / Holsters. Great fit, finish and customer service.
Now, looking for Seidio solutions for WP8 phones, I am amazed at the almost total lack of support to WP devices by them (less the N900)...

I understand that there are other alternatives out there but I would love to have the option of a Seidio solution. Seidio's responses to my inquiries garner typical replies of "we will notify you if and when we decide to develop for Nokia devices". I've been attempting to figure a reason for Seidio's decisions not to to support WP hardware. I don't believe it could be a market share issues as they have developed solutions for the new BlackBerry 10 phones with less market share than WP for goodness sake!

I understand the situation is what it is, but I am curious if anyone else in the forum may know of and could educate me regarding some other factor involved that is not obvious to me - i.e.; MS or Nokia has had bad "history" with Seidio or Balmer kicked someone at Seidio's dog........ :)

Again, just curious.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried tweeting @Seidio?

Perhaps they would provide a more definitive answer if they get questioned on the public Twitter timeline.

Ek-Balam

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried tweeting @Seidio?

Perhaps they would provide a more definitive answer if they get questioned on the public Twitter timeline.

Thanks for the idea Laura. I may just give it a try........ Thought I may have missed some event or factor from the resent past that might be affecting their decision making. Just seems not to add up...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium