DT-900 Wireless Charging Plate cable

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had to replace the detachable cable for the DT-900 charging plate? If so, where did you find the cable? I have checked Amazon and have contacted Nokia support, but seems the cable can't be purchased separately from them. And on Ebay the cable seems to cost more than just buying a new charging plate.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had to replace the detachable cable for the DT-900 charging plate? If so, where did you find the cable? I have checked Amazon and have contacted Nokia support, but seems the cable can't be purchased separately from them. And on Ebay the cable seems to cost more than just buying a new charging plate.

Have they told you the measurements of that wire's plug?

I think that size depends on the wattage it is passing...as in I had a plug that came with a 5V USB adapter that was designed to connect all my rock band pieces to my Xbox 360...it would have also fit into the DT-900.

Scorpio5x0

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Have they told you the measurements of that wire's plug?

I think that size depends on the wattage it is passing...as in I had a plug that came with a 5V USB adapter that was designed to connect all my rock band pieces to my Xbox 360...it would have also fit into the DT-900.

No, they didn't give me the dimensions. Only thing I have found is the Nokia part no., CA-211, on one of the Nokia forums. Only place I have found the cable is on Ebay, but not going to pay $21 for a cable when I can buy a whole new charging plate from AT&T for $24.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Here you go....

EDIT...I posted one @$13 that got terrible reviews...this is $5 more but great reviews
http://www.amazon.com/Velleman-PSSM...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2247760

Basically, you need something that will supply the pad with 12V's and at least 750 mA...

If you can figure out the plug type (I'm terrible at that...but it is one of those in there!) you'd be able to save some coin and get one that isn't universal.

EDIT2: By the sounds of it, that connector is actually something proprietary, so a universal plug won't work for it as nothing will be that small. I think the only other option is buying an old Nokia cell phone charger and using those ends. The charger itself won't work since it is most likely only 5Vs.

What happened to your old cable?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium