Over ear Bluetooth Headset

jeremy450

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone

Does anyone know of any over ear Bluetooth headset that work with windows phone?
As i cant wear the in ear Bluetooth headset.

i know theres ones like the Jabra BT135 and Plantronics Explorer 395, etc but dont know if they work well with windows phone.

hope someone can help out

Regards
Jeremy

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
If you are talking about stereo bt headsets, I've tried many full-sized headsets. Sony BT-50, Harmon-Kardon BT, Beats BT, and the Nokia Purity BT. For sound quality, I'd say the Harmon-Kardon was probably the best, follow closely by the Nokia Purity set. The Sony BT-50 was a good set, but I think it's been discontinued. The Beats are actually on-ear as opposed to over the ear, and I found the controls to be difficult to operate without sliding the headset around on your head.

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I had a Plantronics Explorer 395 and it worked with my Lumia 900/920, but noticed the audio playback for netflix and nokia music didn't work. So I went with the Xbox bluetooth headset:
XBOX360-Bluetooth-Headset2-17axu05.jpg
It was a bit bulky compare to my plantronics headset, but It does the job well.

GhostITMG

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Windows Phone has a pretty standard Blue Tooth stack. I have yet to come across a device that does not work with my 920 and I've used quite a few! You should be fine with anything you choose.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05