Lumia Headphones- hearing louder on the right than the left

bel b

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi i have a lumia 920. I have tried using headphones made by nokia(wh-208 twice) and i am now currently using wh 510. I have had no problems before but the last 3 4 days, i seem to hear sounds more louder on the right side than on the left. I am getting worried. Is it because of the phone or the headphones? The same thing happened when i was using the wh-208 too(both of them). I googled about it and i know it is not the STEREO mode(i tried changing the sides, putting the left side one on my right and the right side one on my left, the right side one clearly gave more louder sound) I found something about the iphones, one user suggesting to turn on the MONO and to turn on the STEREO after that. But i dont seem to find anything about the lumias. Is this happening to me only or has anyone ever come across this? I dont want to throw away my headphones cause it is barely two months old. I don't know a way to fix this. If anyone has the solution, please help me. I don't seem to find the MONO mode under the AUDIO settings.

Shirish Madharia

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
It seems you have damaged your earphones. Try using them on your friends phone, if they still sound unbalanced then they are the culprit.
Also try using a different set of earphone on you phone(maybe your friends!). If they sound unbalanced on your phone, give it a reboot.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon