Logitech UE Boom

Sammy7237

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,
I have read some very good reviews about this bluetooth speaker and I was wondering if any of you have used it? My biggest concern is that they do not have a WP8 app so am I missing out any functionality that I should be worried about?

Thanks in advance

daj40

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I have a UE BOOM and an 8x. I also have an iPad. The only thing you're losing is a very basic app, like can do very little, mostly the "double up" feature and renaming your speaker. You can also adjust the equ, but the stock is amazing as is. The voice commands and everything else work just fine!

knudarvitsen

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Only thing you're really missing without the app, is the ability to check the exact battery level. There's no problem "doubling up" without the app. Although, sometimes I'd like to know the exact battery level. Please "complain" to Logitech if you can. The more of us do it, perhaps they'll make a Windows Phone/Windows app

TuanLVT

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
i bought UE Boom last week for 150 € it was on sale on the electronicshop so i was lucky to go there first than bought the one on the internet x)

what problems ive had is only 1 thing... no app for WP xD awesome speaker that u can bring it with u anywhere u want

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium