Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
In my time using Windows Phone 7 I've been extremely happy with the capability to transfer media between phone and PC, but the one area that is currently lacking is the capability to transfer documents (PDF or Office). At present the only solution really is to e-mail documents to yourself and then download them through the phone, it works, but it's not great.

Some quality SkyDrive implementation or making Sharepoint easier for personal use is one option but in the meantime I've been using Dropbox.

There's no app (yet, I'm hoping) for Dropbox on WP7, but the mobile site at Dropbox is an excellent way to access your documents on your Windows Phone. I won't go into details of how Dropbox works, I'll leave that to your search engine, but suffice to say everything is cloud based and integrates with your desktop OS very well for quick transfers.

poiman

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I would like to have a Dropbox app that would let me automatically upload the photos that I take, just like we have on Skydrive. The thing is, I have 7gb on Skydrive and 27gb on Dropbox, that's why I like to use it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte