Backup SMS

randy.carlson

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
been asking that question since I got my Samsung Focus last week - Samsung is zero help, and not even apologetic that I can't do something I've been doing for years. Microsoft amazingly claimed NO support for WP7 and suggested I call Samsung! If you hear anything about something like Dashwire or Cloud Backup apps coming to WP7 please let me know!

MichaelBanning

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
If you save texts to your sim Card, they transfer over, though that doesn't allow for a whole lot to be transferred, especially if you have a lot of contacts on your SIM, plus I don't know the "Import SIM" program on the WP7 takes the contacts of the SIM or not (or, rather, if your contacts would still be on your Windows Live Contacts if you removed them from your SIM). I downloaded Jeyo Mobile Companion my my pc, and then uploaded all my texts there. Now, at least I have a database of all my texts from my old phone, thought I would still prefer to have Windows create a MyPhone-esque upload/download cloud program for phones.

spitothec

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Has there been any update on this? For what should be obvious reasons, searching on the Marketplace is pointless.. but I didn't find a cool "SMS Backup" hiphop remix.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
How fast is your SMS backup application? I am searching for one with fast backup and restore speed. By the way, my cell phone?s system is Windows Mobile 6.5.

if your using 6.5 than you should myphone.microsoft.com its the best way to backup
sms contacts and pics ...for free..
give that a shot ...
and you should upgrade to windowsphone 7 !!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
``PIMP backup`` is also VERy quick to back up ANYTHING on your phone strait to your SD card or your PC (for wm5.XX ++++ )

onyl way aside fromt he SIm card is a machine called , `` CELLBRIGHT `` that cellphone store have , you can back up almost anything with it.

that i know of so far.

cafayzieg

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
``PIMP backup`` is also VERy quick to back up ANYTHING on your phone strait to your SD card or your PC (for wm5.XX ++++ )

onyl way aside fromt he SIm card is a machine called , `` CELLBRIGHT `` that cellphone store have , you can back up almost anything with it.

that i know of so far.
A little confused. Looks very complicated. Can it be easy???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes