Weatherbug Problem

TiLoBrown

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having a problem with the Weatherbug live tile not updating? I got my replacement phone yesterday and I still the logo on my tile with no weather info.

IamNabil

Dec 10, 2010
alanbar.us
Push has several components. The phone, the app, MS Push service, and the monitoring service. The monitoring service, if I understand the model correctly, is the server that provides the data to be pushed. If the link from the monitoring service to the push service is down, or any of the other parts, it'll fail.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I've started to think that it was a MS server problem, because there are problems with live tiles of multiple apps (AP, Weatherbug, Weather Channel, etc). But then I noticed that my HTC tile, email tile (gmail, live, yahoo, etc.), sms tile, and Spell It tile (scrabble knock off) are all working.

GP07

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I think they fixed it, well today at first it was just the app bug logo but I started it to check the weather, did so then when I exited the tile had changed and is now showing info.

I doubt it's because of the refresh it did when I first opened it because since I installed it till just now i've opened the app countless times and the tile never changed before.

Guess I'll know how it goes as the day changes, I have it set to update every hour.

spitothec

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine's still bugged. I changed my location from Washington DC to Memphis over 2 weeks ago and my Live Tile is still showing Washington DC. I've even deleted Washington DC from the cities inside of the app, but can't make my Live Tile switch to Memphis to save my life. I've even deleted and reinstalled the app to no avail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)