red grenadine

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Developer is coming out with an updated version incorporating metroui design throughout and other significant changes. There's a thread over on xda about it. Good app in my opinion

Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Yes! I was waiting for wpcentral to support tapatalk so that I could go ahead and purchase. Definitely looking forward to a UI overhaul and landscape support.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Sweet. I use TapaTalk for AndroidCentral on my Fascinate, and was waiting for WPCentral to support Tapatalk. I'll spend the 3 bucks to support the developer for the pro version.

Melk

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I thought it was decent, but I still prefer the original forum. Board Express just seemed like it tried to fit everything on the screen, which made it feel crowded and busy. Just my 2 cents though.

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
It definitely feels busy. I'm used to using tapatalk on the iPod touch, which is much cleaner. Hopefully Board Express will streamline some UI elements and not add more clutter...

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

action_efn_jackson

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
To me load time is less then using the actual web forum. Just dled the update. Man is it different. Going to take some time to get used too.

Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

Rico

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
It's worth noting that Board Express Pro has all the Metro goodness you'd expect, whereas the read only version is still stuck in 1.5, with the less desirable interface. At $2.99, I'll stick with the free version for now. I'd love to see an ad-supported version as mobile forum commenting isn't high on my list of things to do.

BoardExpressTeam

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
It's worth noting that Board Express Pro has all the Metro goodness you'd expect, whereas the read only version is still stuck in 1.5, with the less desirable interface. At $2.99, I'll stick with the free version for now. I'd love to see an ad-supported version as mobile forum commenting isn't high on my list of things to do.
Hi

Unfortunately MS did deny our submission of the free version for a strange reason. We have now changed what they complained about (note: it passed 6 times with the same thing).

It will be submitted to Microsoft within the next hours and be available in 2 days (if MS does speed it a little bit up... who knows...)

For any suggestions / bug reports, just visit our support forum (Board Express Support Forums - Index or directly using Board Express). You will get an answer on each question, even though not every whish/suggestion will make it into upcomming versions.

Thanks,

Sven

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss