AlphaJax Update Annoyance.

Samsteele

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,

Just curious to see if this has been happening with anyone else:

I get the update notice on the marketplace tile, it's Alphajax and some other ones so I go ahead and update all. they all get updated, great. I leave the marketplace and noticing that One(1) update is still on the Marketplace tile. Alphajax is still there and wont go away unless I uninstall it, this has happened twice now and no other app has done this is.

it's not a big deal just a slight annoyance :D

I'm using the LG Optimus 7

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Yah I had to uninstall it, then reinstall the updated version and all is fine. The Marketplace needs a pretty big overhaul imo.

kpatton

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Wp7 app updates

Keith here from AlphaJax. Yes, it is annoying and appears to randomly affect any app. Ive had it with many and currently have 3 that don't update! A reinstall is required for any app whereyiu get this, but it's not an app problem as such.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Keith here from AlphaJax. Yes, it is annoying and appears to randomly affect any app. Ive had it with many and currently have 3 that don't update! A reinstall is required for any app whereyiu get this, but it's not an app problem as such.

Correct. Just happened with Fruit Ninja as well, so looks like a Market issue.

bkaul

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
It's a known Marketplace bug with any trial app. Purchased (or outright free) apps will update fine. Trial apps will not, and you have to uninstall/reinstall to get the new version and clear the Marketplace notification.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss