Download Status

x I'm tc

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Apologies if this is already answered somewhere. When I have my phone plugged into my PC, and have Zune running, is there a way to see the apps I've already got installed?

Furthermore, if I buy an app -- a large one like a game, for example -- that might take a while to download, it seems to take forever to show up on my phone. Is there a way to see the installation status of that app, like what % downloaded it is, etc?

Thanks,
Jim

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Apologies if this is already answered somewhere. When I have my phone plugged into my PC, and have Zune running, is there a way to see the apps I've already got installed?

Not that I'm aware of, unfortunately. Someone else (a Windows user) might be able to clarify.

Furthermore, if I buy an app -- a large one like a game, for example -- that might take a while to download, it seems to take forever to show up on my phone. Is there a way to see the installation status of that app, like what % downloaded it is, etc?

If you open up Marketplace on your phone, on the bottom left you will see "# Downloads". Click that and it should bring up all your current downloads, the status and percentage(s) complete.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site

Thanks,
Jim

Best I can think of is in Zune: settings -> account -> purchase history

Granted that is going to show everything, including deleted programs, but it may be useful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss