How does a person sync from XP/MS office to a WP7?

ck#WP

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
I have A touch pro 2 , if I get the wp7 Trophy coming out on Verizon...how to sync to it?
Do I have to upgrade my laptop? Purchase & install Win 7 and latest MS office
on my pc or it will not sync all the data that presently sync's into my Pro Touch 2?

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I have synchronized OneNote with my device using Windows Live SkyDrive. To do so is simple but lengthy, and I could easily inadvertently mislead you by trying to explain it. Very good instructions are on the official Windows Phone help site. (If I had NoDo, I could copy and paste a link. Sorry). Sooner or later there will be a direct mobile link to SkyDrive and SharePoint, but for now access can be gained through IE. (OneNote still syncs of automatically though). I hope that is useful info.

Sent from my flippin' sweet Quantum using Board Express

VernonEL

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Using SkyDrive should be possible whichever version you use. I am not sure if older OneNote versions sync to SkyDrive though.

Sent from my flippin' sweet Quantum using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
You have to use OneNote 2010 to sync with SykDrive/WP7. I had to upgrade from v2007 to get things working. Mango update will being other Office app integration to SkyDrive. Until then accessingSkyDrive via IE (painful) or emailing Office apps to yourself works.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Reactions: VernonEL

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I used to email myself the docs, but I'm temporarily cheating by syncing documents between my iPad 2 and MacBook until Microsoft bring full synchronisation to the Office Hub.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss