Tversity client for WP7

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! I sent him an email.

I have a couple questions to ask you bro... I'll probably send you a PM when I get some time.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
So... I got the email with everything attached. How did you install it exactly? I don't want to mess anything up.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
You have to side load it with the desktop tool.

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express
ok... cool. thought it was a little more to it. seemed like he sent me to emails and one with instructions to go on my c drive for certain files.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to figure out if he gave me a different version. I have to set up the server myself and the icon was included in the email in which I have no idea how to get on the device. Lol.

When I hit the icon, it says I need to set up a server! Did you have to as well?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I haven't even got that far. I did receive two emails, but I can't find the tool on my PC to transfer the xap file to my phone. :(
I'm trying to figure out if he gave me a different version. I have to set up the server myself and the icon was included in the email in which I have no idea how to get on the device. Lol.

When I hit the icon, it says I need to set up a server! Did you have to as well?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium