TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes it's metro interface seems quite nice but I can't vouch for it's quality as I never use it but it was the only one I knew of so thought i'd mention it to you. :)

You can let us know if it's any good or not. (Going by the reviews it won't stream anything)

That's about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike then. :(

Last edited:

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
It is very nicely made. I'll have to wait for the stream I was wanting to watch to air to verify quality. But I don't see the issues most were complaining about in the ratings section.
Yes it's metro interface seems quite nice but I can't vouch for it's quality as I never use it but it was the only one I knew of so thought i'd mention it to you. :)

You can let us know if it's any good or not.

fourblades

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone knows what happened with Ustream Viewer? I cna't find it anymore in the marketplace and it's not in Ustream.tv's supported section either? Did they stop?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone knows what happened with Ustream Viewer? I cna't find it anymore in the marketplace and it's not in Ustream.tv's supported section either? Did they stop?
waving.gif

welcome.gif

Yes it's been missing from the Marketplace for a while now fourblades. It never did work well at all. :(

Perhaps they realised this, and are recoding it all for Mango. Hope so anyway. :)

And welcome along to WPC. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes