Facebook app updated (Live tile now working)

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Facebook app has been updated to version 2.1.0.0 and now my live tile notifications are working again. Anyone notice anyting else new?

:ninja: Dave

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I Haven't noticed anything new. My notifications and live tile has always worked. I wonder if there is a change log out there somewhere.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Maybe its a Mango thing but the only thing that shows on my facebook live tile is whatever amount of notifications I have. Is that what is called live?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yep and I get Toast messages too. (Similar to SMS messages on the top of the screen)

IE 'Bill Gates has posted a message on your wall.' (With a little facebook icon)

Be Something

Aug 4, 2011
www.youtube.com
Is this the Official Facebook app? I can't seem to get any notifications on the tile that's on the app I have? I'm confused lol >.<

Last edited:

jdunn

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Is this the Official Facebook app? I can't seem to get any notifications on the tile that's on the app I have? I'm confused lol >.<

You have to go into settings and turn the notifications on. The toast ones are too annoying for me though so I only have the live tile ones activated.

agallowa

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
i have the 2.1.0.0 update as well with the settings for toasts and live tile in the facebook app and i still dont get either one. i dont know what else to do and am really wanting this feature to work. any help out there?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I stopped receiving FB notifications about a week or so ago. Strange. It use to work flawlessly

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99