Video Downloader app

smit.ruparelia

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I own a samsung focus, and for quite some time i was wondering if there is any app that allows to download and save video on the device from websites other than youtube. When i try to click on the link that says download video, the video instead of getting downloaded starts playing. I really want to know if there is any way to save videos on windows phone 7

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I own a samsung focus, and for quite some time i was wondering if there is any app that allows to download and save video on the device from websites other than youtube. When i try to click on the link that says download video, the video instead of getting downloaded starts playing. I really want to know if there is any way to save videos on windows phone 7
Apps that rip/save video are siloed, meaning they have to save to the device within the app itself and not to the video hub. AFAIK, there are no "general" video rippers outside of SuperTube for YouTube.

methane

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
does this exist yet?

I just got a Sprint Arrive, and I'd like to be able to download lecture videos that my professor posts in mp4 format. They are not on youtube. I would like to be able to download them on the go, on my phone. Is there an app yet that will allow such a thing? My old Pre handled this with no problems...

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz