WhatsApp teasing a WP7 app....?

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
This is awesome news. My friends are either on BB or iPhone so it'll be nice to finally have a messenger that links all the platforms together.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Having just read the updated article, I'm one seriously happy puppy to see that Whatsapp is confirmed for WP. :)

I came back here to post the same thing. Finally our wait is over; I dare say that it is the most awaited app in WP7 history and the one that kept me away from the platform for months (until I just couldn't resist).

So great to see them finally acknowledging our ecosystem :)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I came back here to post the same thing. Finally our wait is over; I dare say that it is the most awaited app in WP7 history and the one that kept me away from the platform for months (until I just couldn't resist).

So great to see them finally acknowledging our ecosystem :)

Abso-frickin-lutely! No more telling people we don't have the app when they ask. :)

I agree regarding it being one of the most awaited apps in WP7 history. It's just so widely used among smartphones. Kik is great, but is no longer available on BB so people tend to use Whatapp as their cross-platform chat solution.

Looking forward to getting hold of it so I can link up with my brother more who lives in Spain.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't install anyway Big Supes. Can't be far away if there's a presence there, it's dated 16 Sept. Might have been removed. Your guess is as good as mine.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I was just curious to see it, but like you said, if it doesn't install now, it's no big deal. I'm just happy it's finally made it's way over.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte