Hi,

Marketplace has not yet updated since mango for me.

Is this normal? I turn off and on my phone almost a couple of times everyday since mango hoping the marketplace will give me updates.

I have lots of apps in my phone that I know have a new version in marketplace.

I know I can upgrade one by one manually, which I did for several of them. But there's no way I go through all of the apps one by one..

Is there anyway to force marketplace to check updates?

Also have you guys tried the new web marketplace? I tried to install from there, but get error message "Can't Get Apps" and told me that it is only for new version of windows phone. Which I already have (mango).
    09-30-2011 08:06 PM
    Not sure if it has anything to do with when you are "supposed" to get Mango from your carrier. I did the trick and forced the Mango update. It took my phone about 2 days and then boom, I had 15 app updates. I did power cycle my phone a couple of time during those 2 days. You can manually update each app by searching for it (sometimes you have to hit back and then select the app again for the update button to show).
    09-30-2011 11:15 PM
    Not sure if it has anything to do with when you are "supposed" to get Mango from your carrier. I did the trick and forced the Mango update. It took my phone about 2 days and then boom, I had 15 app updates. I did power cycle my phone a couple of time during those 2 days. You can manually update each app by searching for it (sometimes you have to hit back and then select the app again for the update button to show).
    Yes. I did exactly the same thing with you.
    I power cycled a couple of times almost everyday since mango
    I have lots of apps which I'm sure have been updated. But still my Marketplace is not showing new updates. Today included.

Yes I can go to each App (which I did for some) and update manually. But I don't feel like doing that for each app.

I also did the force trick to mango. Is that why?
    10-01-2011 09:22 PM
    Yes. I did exactly the same thing with you.
    I power cycled a couple of times almost everyday since mango
    I have lots of apps which I'm sure have been updated. But still my Marketplace is not showing new updates. Today included.

Yes I can go to each App (which I did for some) and update manually. But I don't feel like doing that for each app.

I also did the force trick to mango. Is that why?
    GOT IT.

Today finally my Marketplace shows I have 32 updates. whew..
    It's been more than a week, and countless power cycles...

But all is good... The main thing is that I know the updates check still works,
    I was kind of worried that it will never show further update.

So, sorry for the false alarm... Thanks
    10-02-2011 12:39 AM
    GOT IT.

Today finally my Marketplace shows I have 32 updates. whew..
    It's been more than a week, and countless power cycles...

But all is good... The main thing is that I know the updates check still works,
    I was kind of worried that it will never show further update.

So, sorry for the false alarm... Thanks
    Hahaha, glad you got the updates. I thought that maybe this was a bug in mango or my phone (gasp!), but was relieved after I saw the updates finally pop up.
    10-02-2011 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD