Todays App Updates

jhdutch95

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Copy release their app for WP8!

Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.

V1.0.0.12 First Release!
• Create and Login to a Copy Account.
- On-demand browsing of all your Copy files and shares.
- Thumbnailing and preview of all supported file types.
- High-Resolution previewing of image file types.
- Copy public link of any file. Multi-select supported!
- View your folders in thumbnail gallery mode.

Signs up for Copy ( Verify your email) and installs one of the apps (desktop or mobile) to get 20gb of storage.

--> https://copy.com?r=yEZTZf

Download link
Copy | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Dmitry Naboychenko

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Digital Audio Book

Version 1.1.2.6
New features:
- Music + Video hub integration. The integration is performed at the level of the books, not individual chapters or files.
- New settings section "troubleshooting", new "pause when switching chapters" setting. This option solves the problem when switching between the chapters of the book, the player stops playing.
- Playback from SD card with the possibility of restoring the last playback position and full support for bookmarks. Only supports mp3 files (files with variable bitrate are not supported). To add a book to the library file you want to change the extension to .dabm. As the arts, books and chapters are used images from tag files themselves, to fill the names and descriptions of the books also use tags data.
Fixed:
- Error "Animation target not specified" on the downloads page when downloading files.
- Error "This ApplicationBarBehavior element can only be attached to the Page or LayoutRoot element"
Interface:
- Added tab "sd card" on the downloads page for support book playback functionality from SD card.
- Fixed English localization. I express my great gratitude to Vadym Kovalchuk for his work on the English localization.
- Fixed Ukrainian localization. I express my great gratitude to S. Bilonozhko for work done over the Ukrainian localization and correction of my Russian :)

Support thread on WpCentral

jhdutch95

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
#2InstaWithMassiveLove
Version 2.1.0.2

What's new:
-Added the ability to tag photos to location
-Updated Windows Azure API
-Fixed crash while switching to Front Facing camera on devices without one (Lumia 520)
-Privacy policy

Older changes:
-Fixed follow,unfollow & deleting of photos (recent Instagram API changes)
-Implemented proper Instagram sign out process (clearing of existing token/cookies)
-Implemented Facebook 'find friends' feature
-Added pinch to zoom ability for Popular, likes and searches [contents displayed in a gallery grid style]
-Added the ability to block and unblock users
-Tap on the title '#2INSTAWITHMASSIVELOVE' on the main page to scroll up

Download Link

Free : #2InstaWithMassiveLove | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Paid $0.99 #2InstaWithMassiveLove | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077