Foursquare Live Tile not working?!

puredrive07

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any issue with the Foursquare Live Tile not working? The App works fine but it just doesn't show anything but a blank tile on the start menu.

photo.jpg

Last edited:

puredrive07

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I thought I was alone with this. I've noticed that sometimes the live tile gets back but overall it is missing like shown in the picture.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/general-discussion/181603.htm

Offtopic:
1. Kinda ironic you took a pic of your WP7 with your 3GS lol
2. How you were able to pin WiFi and Bluetooth to your home screen! :O (I thought homebrew apps were not currently working on Mango)

Yea I use my 3GS basically as an iTouch now or just a back up phone if god forbid something happened to my WP7 device; believe I hope that never happens, but since you can't screen shot on a WP7 device I'm subject to using the iPhone, lol! You can pin the WiFi or Bluetooth to your Start menu using the "Network Dashboard" app which is free! There's a few apps that do similar functions like the "WP Shortcuts" app.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Foursquare app live tile never updated for me on nodo or mango. I also have the live option on for moTweets and it has never worked and still doesn't.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

puredrive07

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Foursquare app live tile never updated for me on nodo or mango. I also have the live option on for moTweets and it has never worked and still doesn't.

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express

Mine was working up until yesterday morning. Hopefully they release a fix for the issue.

puredrive07

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Bringing my old thread from the dead because I noticed that since I got my new Lumia 900 that the LIVE Tile doesn't work on the L900; and yes I have uninstalled the App several times. Funny thing is the LIVE Tile still works perfectly fine on my old Samsung Focus. I'm also having trouble with the LIVE Tile for The Weather Channel App which also doesn't update like it should on the L900 (that's even using the Nokia & regular Weather Channel Apps). Here's some pictures of the Foursquare App:

Nokia Lumia 900:
temporary-20.jpg

Samsung Focus:
temporary-22.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion