Sleep mode with Tile

Kibosh

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,

I'm wondering if there is an app out there that can do the following: When I go to bed I want to put my phone into some kind of sleep mode in a quick way. In this mode it should then block all sounds from emails, sms, and all other stuff except an actual phone call and the wake-up alarms.

It should have a tile so I can quickly activate/deactivated this mode.

We live in an international world these days and I don't want to be awakened at night because someone replied to a post on some forum (like here) in another timezone.

So the app should block all sounds except an actual phone call and off course the wake up alarms. You never know if there is an emergency at night.

So, does anyone of you know such an app?

mrmprince

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Definitely interested in something like this...am i the only one who have to go into settings and turn off the vibration every night before i sleep?

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Definitely interested in something like this...am i the only one who have to go into settings and turn off the vibration every night before i sleep?

? I thought my phone does it itself...seriously could have swore it does. I get ~10-15 greymails over night from various Groupons...and my phone never vibrates. it will for maybe 1 or 2 times right when I am falling asleep but that is it.

I know the phone knows of a sleep mode, because it is doing the wireless sync, so I figured if the phone doesn't have any interaction/movement for ~30 minutes between X and Y hours it stops audible and vibration alerts for emails.

Siah1214

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
? I thought my phone does it itself...seriously could have swore it does. I get ~10-15 greymails over night from various Groupons...and my phone never vibrates. it will for maybe 1 or 2 times right when I am falling asleep but that is it.

I know the phone knows of a sleep mode, because it is doing the wireless sync, so I figured if the phone doesn't have any interaction/movement for ~30 minutes between X and Y hours it stops audible and vibration alerts for emails.

You don't know it does because you're asleep. My wife is a light sleeper, I would have no idea that I got a dozen e-mails, but she could tell me the exact minute that each one came through. I too would love this feature.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb