Insider App - "Pick It Up" Ringtone Problem

UVShane

Nov 4, 2011
twitter.com
Anyone else unable to download the ringtone "Pick It Up" in the Insider app? I go to save it, and then it goes back to the ringtones window but with "Save Cancellation" at the bottom of the screen. :S
I've tried reinstalling the app and still getting the same result. All the other ringtones work and worked before this new monthly ringtones batch.

It's a shame, since it's the coolest ringtone that's phone-related. :p

Last edited:

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue. It's the only one that I want and it seems like it's the only one that doesn't work. How do we report this to the "developer" when that's Microsoft?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue. It's the only one that I want and it seems like it's the only one that doesn't work. How do we report this to the "developer" when that's Microsoft?
welcome.gif

Just use 'Send Feedback' in the app dalydose. (Tap 'Insider' text at the top) :)

Welcome along to WPC :)

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
welcome.gif

Just use 'Send Feedback' in the app dalydose. (Tap 'Insider' text at the top) :)

Welcome along to WPC :)

Thanks!! I didn't even know the "Insider" text was actionable. :)
I also Tweeted @windowsphone and @winphonesupport and posted on the Windows Phone Facebook page. Hopefully, someone will get one of my messages.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!! I didn't even know the "Insider" text was actionable. :)
I also Tweeted @windowsphone and @winphonesupport and posted on the Windows Phone Facebook page. Hopefully, someone will get one of my messages.
Good stuff dalydose. Yes it's very easy to miss as it's actually hidden from sight.

Don't know why they didn't just add a contact support in the 'about' like every other app. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro